Wednesday, April 1, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


I am by no means a huge Will Ferrell or Kevin Hart fun but I have to enjoy for the most part GET HARD. In a packed cinema on a cheap Tuesday this comedy really packed em in. After hearing the really bad reviews and knowing I wasn't a massive Will Ferrell (I hated Anchorman - yes you can say I have no sense of humour, but that film was dreadful) or Kevin Hart fan, that said (twice now) I was happy to be back in the cinema after spending the past weekend in Melbourne.



This film will will no awards nor will it be in my end of year film list, but I had a few laugh out loud moments.

T.I was impressive as his role as a gangster but more for the fact he is actually extremely handsome.

Get Hard it's probably doing extremely well at the box office but how will it go against Fast & Furious this weekend.

Get Hard it's no Five Star film, it's a pass mark of 2.5 HARD Stars.

No comments: