Sunday, April 5, 2015

Reclaim Australia - R U Fucking Kidding Me....


There is something about a religious holiday that brings out the crazy and this Easter it's Reclaim Australia. Heavens above, it makes me wanna hate watching the footage from these events yesterday. And Pauline Hanson returning, FML, I didn't protest against her so called "Asian Invasion" in the late 1990's for her still to be around spreading her ginger hate.

This is a disgusting movement and I hate seeing pictures of children being dragged along by their uneducated parents. What a great way for you to bring up the next generation of Australians. You may as well just given them pages and pages of dribble that Andrew Bolt posts on his blog on a daily basis.

This is unacceptable in 2015 and where is our so called Prime Minister to oppose this? It's like it's another State Election, he is nowhere to be seen. What a disgrace you are Mr PM. Not only are you an international joke but you don't even stick up for your own.

If the Royal Commission has taught us anything the Christians aren't exactly the saints a lot of these people at Reclaim Australia may believe.


I really hope the above have jobs and my god does this just make you want commit, and below the blind leading the blind:


So hows about you morons save your cash and travel overseas, find out what it's like in another country/culture. Read a book, see a play, get cultured. I am very lucky and privileged was brought up to respect ALL people, of any race, religion or background. My parents did a fucking amazing job and I wish more "Australian" parents would take the same approach.

My father worked for Qantas and as I child I had a privilege up bringing of travelling the globe from local destinations like Fuji and NZ to Asian wonders like Thailand and Singapore. I explored parts of Europe and the USA. Through this travel and these experiences my family taught me of others and their beliefs, traditions and values. I went to Sunday School as a child but early on knew the church wasn't for me.

I came out at age 14 on the Central Coast and was bullied for my final few years of school. I grew a thick skin and had a real fuck you attitude through my 20's. I grew a love of indie music and rejected commercial and sub standard forms of entertainment. I lived in Vancouver, BC Canada for a year and half and did two nights a week of volunteer work with homeless male sex workers.

I learned so much, I cried on a weekly based and praised my parents for the bang on job they did with me. So what I am saying here, is if you are a parent, don't be a fuckwit and let your child hold signs they don't know the meaning of, educate them, take them places (it doesn't have to be overseas), encourage them to try new things, mix with people.

Fuck without immigration I would have NO friends. Variety is the spice of life and this style of protesting/action is a disaster and I am ashamed today to be white/Australian. Cronulla was horrific enough, you guys below are so brave aren't you with your faces covered:


Now to Issac Luke and your "gay" slur during the weekend, I am upset as I though you were a hot piece of Ass and let's be honest Redfern is full of gays who look up too or just get hard to, so please remember them when your angry and on fucking social media.

That is all, Happy Easter Sunday and for the parents out there in between feeding them shitty food and taking them to the Easter show, teach them to respect others, there differences and their set of values, beliefs and traditions. If everyone was the same it would be a fucking tragic place to exist right?

No comments: