Friday, April 24, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


Oh Nicholas Sparks, you card, in his 11th novel to the big screen effort he brings us THE LONGEST RIDE. And man is it a long fucking ride.



But guess what, I loved this film, yes the reviews are terrible, use it's cheesy and as predictable as fuck, but after the god damn Sydney Storms, hearing about Anzac Day every two minutes and just wanting to get the fuck away for a little while this was a breathe of fresh air and damn Scott Eastwood is as sexy as FUCK.

It's hard to believe he is Clint Eastwood's son. He is so dreamy, just a dish. Watching him was like heaven,

So the film, we have seen it all before and yes it's just like the last Sparks film I saw (I missed The Best of Me, but this was the same set up as Safe Haven) but you know if you have a formula that works stick to it I saw.

I'm not going to crap on about this film because it's not going to be everyones cup of tea and there are way more important things to write about, so The Longest Ride, it was long, a fun ride but it was all about Scott Eastwood for me. 3 Sexy Southern Stars, all for your Mr Eastwood...

No comments: