Monday, April 13, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


I usually strongly dislike Ben Stiller but love Naomi Watts, so much so like Poh and Penny Wong I want a coffee + movie date with. Veronica Milsom from JJJ Drive is almost on that list too, she is fucking shit hot. But I'm actually here today to review + discuss WHILE WE'RE YOUNG.

What can I say about this film beyond the fact I love Naomi Watts more now after this wonderful film. I love Adam Driver & Amanda Seyfried. Plus Ad-Rock from the Beastie Boys, give me a FUCK Yes!



This movie is so well made, so well written and so well acted I was just in love super early on.

Is there a reason why Adam Driver is just so cool or is it because he is in the HBO mega hit Girls? I Don't know but he interests me to no end.

The dialogue the real relationships and the real divide between the ages explored in this film is raw and honest and to say this is the most fun I have had at the cinema in a while is no lie.

I enjoyed my three Easter Long Weekend films but this was GOLD.

Can I do it this early in the year? Fuck it, 5 Stars, loved the shit out of this.

No comments: