Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


After seeing the romantic drama from Nicholas Spark the Longest Ride it was time for some Serena van der Woodsen I mean Blake Lively in THE AGE OF ADALINE.

After hearing bad review after bad review and people say to me why on Earth would you see this film by choice, I threw caution to the wind and had a wonderful time falling in love with Blake and her co-stars.

Adaline is a fantasy and set in the wonderful surrounds of San Fran we see her live for decades always remaining as beautiful as Blake is right this second.



Lively is wonderful and her outfits are simply sublime. She totally is banging and her co star is no younger Eastwood in the Longest Ride however Michael Huisman is not bad. He is a Dutch GOT dude who has had his (what I could see) first leading romantic lead. Look out you could end up in the next Nicholas Sparks film.

The Age of Adaline, it's completely unbelievable but as far as fantasy goes I had a grand old time seeing this picture.

Adaline rates a truly glamorous and divine 3 Stars, well done Blake, life after Gossip Girl does exist, XOXO...

No comments: