Friday, May 1, 2015

The week that was, wasn't and the week some would really love to forget...


It's been an extremely strange week, one that some would like to erase from their minds. I for one have had an extremely up and down week and with all the rolling news coverage of multiple "bad" news items this week, it is any wonder I am saying "there is a God" now the weekend is here.

However the fucking rain is back and I fear for people who had near shocking experiences last down pour this time could be even worse with already soaked through soil which has had little time to dry out.

One can only hope May will be a much better month than the previous April. I have to say my weeks where I have time off Boot Camp when shit happens life just seems harder.

Exercise really is a wonderful thing. Some say it's like a drug with only positive side effects and I have to agree. Unlike heroine or ice, exercise is great for the mind and great for your body. A healthily mind and healthy body just make everything a wee bit better.

The hard thing is to beat the bad food and man I almost had it until Easter/Holidays and April in general. That feeling of being comfortable in all your clothes, a less bloated belly, HEAVEN!

OK rant over and I truly can't wait to wake tomorrow to the weekend, time to recharge, reflect and look ahead. It's been a rough week and my thoughts are with those in Nepal having a terrible time, to the families involved in the murders in Bali early Wednesday AM and to anyone still having issues with the weather, power problems or property damage.

Until next time, peace out and look after one another xOxOxO

No comments: