Saturday, May 23, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


It's not often that I laugh, squirm, make irritating noises all in the name of comedy, but SPY wet my whistle in a very good way.



From the get go this film just nails it! Paul Feig completely returns to the form we once saw in Bridesmaids, yes Bad Teacher and The Heat had their moments but this is simply Bridesmaids funny.

Melissa McCarthy is on point but more surprisingly Rose Byrne is a complete machine. She is stunning and wildly funny whilst having one of the most horrid hairdo's of 2015.

Jason Statham and Jude Law are well in this action/comedy and both wok extremely well. Miranda Hart and Allison Janney are just BRILLIANT. Such a great range of amazing women in this film and yes conservative men out there, they..... SWEAR. Fuck me they swear and they let rip. I tricking love it.

This film if done well would always top my end of year lists and its all there, Byrne, McCarthy, Feig's fab writing and the delivery from all the cast including a cameo from 50 Cent is just bang on. I am nervous to see Pitch Perfect 2 now as I think it will be lame in comparison.

Oh SPY, this weekends MUST see film, I loved every minute of it, and I am going all over the top, a flawless, divine, laugh out loud as hell 5 Stars.

Brilliant, just BRILLIANT!

No comments: