Sunday, May 17, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


When it comes to anything War, I'm done, but post war is OK, so A ROYAL NIGHT OUT was a fun afternoon at the cinema. Despite the average age of the people attending my session (I would say between the blind man with his boyfriend, the number of walking frames and walkers at the door) I could say I was easily one of the youngest watching this camp little English film.

It's not just camp because Rupert Everett is the Queen, I mean the King, and it's nowhere near as outrageous as the US series The Royals but there is still something slightly on the camp side with this film.



It is by no means the film of the year but I actually had a lot of fun and a few laughs to myself with this film. This is totally suitable for the pensioner club out there and anyone who has had enough of the run of the mill war films. This shows England post World War 2 having a frocking good time.

A Royal Night Out, it's more Royal fun and I give it 3 Princess grade Stars.

No comments: