Tuesday, December 22, 2015

More rain, really? But it's Christmas...


I am not the worlds biggest fan of Christmas (and if you're a reader of this BLOG from time to time you will already know this) but rain on and all around Christmas. Poor tourists coming to Sydney thinking they might come into contact with a hot, sunny Christmas day. Not at this rate anyway.

So today is the first day in forever I can remember it raining from first wake (7am) right up until now (almost 6pm) and non stop. I reckon Sydney will be so super green by New Years Eve there is no need to waste all that money on the fireworks (Clover - we know you love the smell of smoke in the air after a few million dollar firework explosions).

So does rain make you lazy? Me - fuck yes, today has been one of those days I could easily write off, thank god I have plans tomorrow (as this weather is apparently here through Christmas and the all important Boxing Day) and Thursday I am finally seeing Star Wars. That said my Best of Films list is so on the way.

The Boxing Day films this year look a little average this year (another Chipmunks movie really???) and after suffering through Suffragette, bring on the New Years Day films. Point Break remake - FUCK YES!

Ok I am off to a new gym class I am in love with, CXWORX followed by Grit Series, two great classes one great gym, thanks Sydney Uni Gym, you all are the best xo

No comments: