Saturday, January 9, 2016

B-Law & the Family Law


Head to SBS Facebook NOW (I know I hate FB) to watch this funny and heart warming Australian tale.

If you miss it on the Facebook this weekend, well it airs for six weeks from Thu 14 Jan @ 8:30pm. You can view a whole heap of extras over at the SBS website right now.

In Australia right now other than Tennis or Cricket this is a welcome change and seriously such a sweet and honest tale of families and grow up in this little country known as Australia.

Benjamin is an accomplished writer and I believe my favourite EVER Triple J Breakfast announcer Marieke Hardy is also the co script writer so I am happy. I miss you Marieke of a morning, funny, sassy and damn bright.

So it's nice to have a new Australian born and breed comedy to be proud (we have had a drought of late, although apparently Foxtel's Open Slather had some moments) of.

Well done to Benjamin and the team behind this series, I will be keen to see the next and final five episodes in coming weeks.


No comments: