Saturday, April 16, 2016

16% Body Fat


On a month where I have endeavoured to be healthy and try to get back in the swing of things after almost a month in Asia and a March filled with Holidays and Easter I had a fitness test and physical this morning.

I was mostly excited by results and happy with how I faired considering I haven't been as physically active as I had been in previous months.

I weighed in still around the 78.4KG mark and had a rough estimate of 16% body fat. Which wasn't bad but I would ideally like to get somewhere around the 12% body fat.

As I said previously May is going to continue this theme across this blog of being a month of, MOVE THIS MAY.

Yeah get off your fanny and lets move together, run, walk or even prancercise down the strew. Example in the friendly video below.



Alright bitches let's do this, for a new workout and a return to the cinema plus my take on TV keep flicking across this page and I will endeavour to do multiple updates/posts this week.

My favourite thing this week is despite the popularity of MKR, Manu live on Stage is cancelled across the nation, poor Manu, advertisers it's time to wake up = reality TV viewers aren't worth targeting unless you are Coles, comfortable shoes, similar reality shows serving up more crying white people about white people problems or a subscription to the Daily Terrorgraph.

So instead of sitting on your ass four nights a week watching some Paleo lover and some unpopular French dude, Prancercise Australia, Prancercise!

No comments: