Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Rowing x Plank Workout - Return to a Four Day Working Week....


After the long weekend wrapped I felt good I actually looked after my body by starting my 2 minutes on, 30 seconds off on the rower. I did three attempts at this (not great I known but I have been ill on and off for around 1 month) and then did 5KM's on the bike.

I mixed it up and wrapped things up with some planks and did a good 30 minute cxworks class.

Cxworks is a stellar core class where you work from you're shoulders down to your knees and man do you feel great afterwards. And besides my Boost Juice obsession I have been eating really well and since my partner is going vegetarian that is also being adopted into my diet.

Eating well really is all about getting into a routine and sticking to it. Like me ditching snacking, those cravings after a while just vanished after training the body and maybe by not being bored at work helps.

As we MOVE into May I will continue to post body/fitness tips so keep an eye HERE.

Until then, it's HUMP day!

No comments: