Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cheap Tuesday - Cheeky Health Tip


For my eating better month, trying to get back into the swing of things month, I have this month trained my body to eat only when required. No sneaky mid morning or afternoon snacks and less pre dinner eating.

It's three meals a day or bust. And for me this was just a case of training. Getting used to meal times and sticking to my guns, eat a big breakfast:

1 x banana
with a bowl of Coles Muesli
soy milk
two spoons of Passionfruit yoghurt

with one coffee with my breakfast and then a second mid morning in place of cookies or naughty snacks.

Lunch - whatever is served, yesterday sushi with a mix of afternoon water and herbal tea.

Dinner - last night sausages with cous cous and roasted vegetables.

If you repeat this a few days running you're body will soon adjust and boy oh boy do you feel better for it, no more bloating and no more feeling full all day long.


No comments: