Monday, April 4, 2016

Return to the Workout World - Round One - 10x Set


So Sunday I finally got my mojo back and I hit the 10 x 10 sets, well I did around 5 but for the first time back I was happy with that, I also added a run in between sets.

I also had a double whammy I went back to back with a run late afternoon around Sydney Uni with a few planks to wrap up.

I wanted to add a welcome back to the week workout so here goes:

CORE 101:

Plank - general plank, no variation elbows to ground and hold on for at least one minute.

NEXT Hip raisers, do 15, hold the last one at the top and drop slowly.

Plank again - this time on each side, tap your toes out to each side. Do 10 taps each side. This will strength you're sides and make your sides feel totally sexy.

NEXT Hip raisers again, do 15, hold the last one at the top and drop slowly.

This time side planks, at least 30 seconds each side.

NOW for some old school bicycle sit ups, so on your back legs up and twist and shout to each side, do 15 each side, this will fucking burn like a mother.

NEXT on your back, sit up position, tap you're toes to the ground, legs at 90 degrees, change legs over 15 times each side. So leg at 90 degrees and then tap you're toe, up and swap legs.

Plank again - this time on each side, tap your toes out to each side. Do 10 taps each side. This will strength you're sides and make your sides feel totally sexy.

NEXT Hip raisers again, do 15, hold the last one at the top and drop slowly.

FINISH with Bicycle Sit Ups, 15 each side again, total of 30 and then rest up, you're gonna be sore and that's your core. Wow that rhymes.

Suggest core workout music below for your motivation:













Tomorrow I re-visit Batman V Superman, man Superman is FIT, perfect review for a Fitness focused April.

No comments: