Wednesday, April 13, 2016

It's a new Week..


As a new week commences it's a new week of goals and aims. And now we are mid way through this week it's clearly been a busy week. Finally I have reset my gym membership (late last week) and now I am back in the swing of things.

Monday I hit the old treadmill again, 5km in around 25 minutes, a little slower than my old best but steady as she goes.

Last night the return to the tough and rewarding cxworks.

It feels great being back at the gym and once you get that first visit out of the way, it does get easier. I will blog a little more frequently as the week winds down but man this week has been tough and busy.

Eating wise I am continuing to give shit food the flick. I have not completely gone overboard but I weighed myself around the same time last month and I have since lost 2.4KG. Not that weight lose was my main aim but god a mix of eating better and inner health plus, what a difference.

Until next time, I can't wait to MOVE THIS MAY. Yeah that is next month and I will continue to bring you a few more workouts and fun before April wraps up.

No comments: