Saturday, April 2, 2016

Fitness Friday - Fitness Goals for My Fitness Fuelled April 2016


Oh shit I have been dreading the day I get back into Fitness, yes I was team Boot Camp for years but when one gets out of step, oh shit!

I avoided an April Fools Day post yesterday as I was a little busy and in all honesty it was not the best day to start a Fitness month.

I ate a hot dog for lunch/dinner and had Fro Yo plus Toppings for dessert/remainder of dinner, so it wasn't a brilliant eating start to the month, but that's why I wanted to do this month, to see what works and what doesn't and yesterday didn't.

So what I hope to achieve and tick off my list this month? Well:

1. Eat less sweets (yesterday - major fail)
2. Get back into my exercises and maybe rejoin the gym
3. Commence walking my 10,000 steps again, yes on holidays I would have easily doubled this but now it's back to reality
4. Do my own little workouts on the weekend. Yes I am sorry trainers out there, after years of doing boot camps there are many workout routines I have memorised

So here is one for Sat 2 April 2016:

It's called 10's

10 x regular sit up's
10 x squats
10 x push ups
10 x regular sit up's
10 x lunges
10 x star jumps

Rest, repeat

Basically rest, repeat until you have done 10 sets of the 6 exercises above. This will give you:

200 regular sit up's
100 x squats
100 x push ups
100 x lunges
100 x star jumps

This is a good start and where (pending feeling alright in the morning, I did sleep sound through until 9am this morning) will start again tomorrow. With the squats it's good to have something for your butt to touch as a guide so give that a go.

I will also review the nude film I saw last night - A Bigger Splash, star Matthias Schoenaerts inspired me HARD. Here he is in all his glory, hot!


Tomorrow (or I hope to if I am not sore after the above workout) you can catch a full review of this highly sexual, almost all star nude affair.

Happy Fitness Month.

No comments: