Monday, July 9, 2012

1 Day till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


So tomorrow it is that I depart this wet freezing great Southern land and let's look back at how we got to this finale:

Skrillex - Bangarang


Sleigh Bells - Comeback Kid

M.I.A - Bad Girls

Hermitude - Hyperparadise

Xavier Rudd - Follow The Sun

Parachute Youth - Can't Get Better Than This

Gossling - Wild Love

Charli XCX - Nuclear Seasons

Bleeding Knees Club - Nothing To Do

Last Dinosaurs - Andy

Friends - Friend Crush

Rufus - This Summer

N'FA - March On

Twinsy - Water Bombs

NAS - The Don

Hilltop Hoods - Speaking In Tongues

Azealia Banks - 212 (ft. Lazy Jay)

Lisa Mitchell - Spiritus

Best Coast - The Only Place

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Tapes & Money

Kimbra/Mark Foster/A-TRAK - Warrior

Dr Don Don - Good Thing (Ft. Amali Ward)

DZ Deathrays - No Sleep

Mat McHugh - Go Don't Stop

Santigold - Pirate In The Water

Chasm - Soldier And A Thinker (Ft. Hau & Blak Twang)

Illy - Heard It All

Romy - Home

Kate Miller Heidke - Sarah

Sky'High - Let's Just

Julia Stone - Let's Forget All The Things We Say

Missy Higgins - Everyone's Waiting

Major Lazer - Get Free (feat. Amber of Dirty Projectors)

Yung Warriors - Standing Strong

Lana Del Ray - Born to Die

Cheryl - Call My Name

Lupe Fiasco - Around My Way (freedom Ain't Free)

Wiley - I'm Skankin'

The Rubens - Don't Ever Want To Be Found

Hot Chip - Night And Day

Urthboy - Naive Bravado

Rudimental - Feel The Love

Florence & The Machine - Spectrum (Calvin Harris Remix)

Jonathan Boulet - This Song Is Called Ragged

The Presets - Youth in Trouble

Little Boots - Headphones

Electric Guest - This Head I Hold

Bertie Blackman - Mercy Killer

Charli XCX - You're the One (Doubles Day)

Friends – Mind Control (Doubles Day)

Azealia Banks - Liquorice (Doubles Day)

Best Coast - Why I Cry (Doubles Day)

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Household Goods (Doubles Day)

Kate Miller Heidke - Humiliation (Doubles Day)

Missy Higgins - Cooling of the Embers (Doubles Day)
 
Yeah so there is over 50 amazing tunes and it is just a great list of songs I expect to do well in this year's Hottest 100 and my Blog's year end best 100 tunes of the year.
 
So what do I pop down for today, the last day of this MEGA list, well here it is:

Seth Sentry's new jam which is getting lot's of love all over the web it's "Float Away" and this could be this year's runaway Aussie jam that kills it in the Aussie Hip Hop song of the year:



There is no video as yet, it's that fresh n new, how much am I up with the times!

So all thanks for tuning into my holiday countdown and please join me over the next two weeks as I explore Bangkok, Edinburgh, Barcelona & Dubai, tune in I can promise it's going to be more interesting than an episode of Being Lara Bingle.  Also why are they still making the Shire, will it just be another installment of a race riot @ Cronulla?
 
1 DAY TILL I GET MY PASSPORT STAMPED AND I AM GETTING THE FUCK OUTS OF HERE

No comments: