Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HOLA! from Spain

Hi all, I bet yáll missed me, well I am back and off the iPad and on a monster MAC at the hotel in Barcelona.  This place is awesome we had the most amazing Tapas in town last night at a place called Tickets which is apparently impossible to get a booking, bookings open 60 days out from the date and at midnight, if you snooze y'all lose!

The beach here was fab, such an eye full of bodies of all shapes, sizes, colors and outfits, my oh my, Europe!

The hotel is now whizzing by and soon it will be time to say hello again to my fellow Aussies which I do miss however we are being ripped off majorly by our retailers back home, so shame on you David Jones & Grace Brothers.

Onto other news after a chilly weather scare in Scotland it is hot, hot and more hot in Spain and this means out come the short shorts and $1 USD flip flops mmmmmmhhhhhhhh

Not much else to report on so I will keep this brief, more updates mostly likely from Dubai as we have no net in Spain and I am sure where I am resting my wee head I will have fee net in the divine Dubai.

Photos also coming soon my oh my I can´t wait to share these with you and I must say I miss the people of Scotland and there warm gestures like a great big HELLLLLLLOOO when you enter a shop, oh the gingers, oh the accents, I love it.

What a better way to spend my days instead of being in the miserable Sydney Winter.

That´s it I´m signing off, until next time XXOO

No comments: