Monday, July 16, 2012

What a birthday gift

Some slut hacked me hotmail again, yes what a fucking liberty! On a lighter note thanks for the emails and Micele I loved your message god bless your lady garden. So it's nearly 1am and I celebrated my 30th by driving a sexy Mercedes m class all over the Scottish countryside (just lush) and had two amazing three course meals, I'm coming back the size of a whal y'all. It's gonna be double spin classes and laxative city! So I'm 30, had me hotmail hacked and ate and drank my skim mint mocha in a haze, what a way to hit the thirties a lovely day and a bit thanks to me bf Daniel, Mario, Michael, the locals is Hawick, Johnny + Rob, Linda @ Asda and little otis + Alfie, y'all rock. Well it's time to pray my bunnies and my future ex husbands at the bunnies win for my birthday. Good night Australia and Great Britain

No comments: