Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm at the Burj mother fucka!

High class I know, but word it's Ramadan and I'm loose in the worlds most luxury hotel where everything is possible the butler is currently scheduled to pack our bags for the flight back to sin city. Yes I watched the sunset in a man made beach in the middle east @ 36 degree heat and the water in the ocean was like a warm bath. This city (Dubai) according to my buffet breakfast lady from china employs residents from 214 countries across th globe (I didn't even know there was 214 countries) and the locals here make up a super tiny percent. So besides being spoilt rotten we hit Wild Wadi which was this trips water park and we both had an ace time, I do love a slide though. So yeah this might be one of my last iPad posts from abroad, ive loved this trip from Buddhist Bangkok to catholic Spain and scotland and now I'm in the most feared kind of country in today tonight's eyes, shock horror omg a Muslim country,omg! So there we have it a current affair would be having a mild heart attack but this has been bliss for me, what a way to hit thirty, thanks for reading too peeps x

No comments: