Saturday, July 7, 2012

3 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


Wow this is a late entry today, I blame a public reading of yesterday's entry @ Miss Loohoo's do last night, happy 30th sugar!

How many Cancerians are there, we are a true blue breed.

So today is very close to the end of this mega epic, full on fun as countdown and it's time to get all Sydney on your ASS!

So to Sydney it's the wonderful Bertie Blackman and her latest offering "Mercy Killer", oh wow, her last album "Secrets & Lies" was rad and really made me vibe on her.

There is a really ace video below and check out the smooth as silk production on this baby:



Okay so I missed this bit yesterday (WHOOPS!):

4 DAYS TILL I START SPENDING MY BIRTHDAY MONEY


3 DAYS TILL I FIND MY HOT AS NEW SHOES
 
So that's it, Happy Saturday and happy mid Winter, it's nearly bloody over and good luck to all doing a bit of dry July.
 
Til next time.

No comments: