Wednesday, July 4, 2012

6 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


It’s been a while between drinks and it’s only appropriate 6 days out from the departure lounge I feature an Aussie dance icon, yes it’s the Presets. It’s “Youth in Trouble” and it’s a six minute something BANGER from hell. It’s huge, it’s a bit 90’s techno, it’s a bit wild, it’s the new Presets.

I love me some Presets and I am loving their new material. I can’t wait for the new album out in September, it can’t come soon enough as far as I am concerned.



So I jet off next Tuesday, my bags are almost packed, I have completed my final spin class before departure and the diet for the summer months starts tomorrow

@ 8:01am and the perfect way to burn some stubborn winter FAT is pump up this jam! It’s the Presets Y’ALL!

6 DAYS TILL I SAY HELLO TO THE ST REGIS BANGKOK, OHH LA LA

No comments: