Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chillin" in the Cock

Yeah so after. Mega delayed flight and some very average movies, yes I'm happy I waited to watch "Margin Call" for nix as I found it a little dull. I also sat through "This Means War" and I mean I don't sleep on planes (it's a known and well researched fact) but oh boy did Reese and the boys send me sound asleep, and finally I smashed "the Darkest Hour" average but better than this means war, fml that movie blew harder than Delta Goodrim on the Voice producers. So day one in the mighty Bangkok and I now have some more famous t shirts for y'all and an amazing new haircut which was so old school I thought it was the 90's again. Also smashed a wicked buffet t the St Regis, gosh it's like a youth hostel here, not! So that's it for day one, we've shopped, eaten and about to hit the pool as its 31 or so degrees here, yes winter take that!

No comments: