Saturday, August 4, 2012

Did I just get Brain Hacked???


Well did I, on Thursday evening I attended a brain hacking exercise, now it sounds weird but it was like a mix of magic/comedy, weird mix, fun night out.

So what is Keith Barry, well the news over the last week has been largely about the Olympics BORING, who gives a rats snatch, but also taking centre stage was the axing of one of my personal favourites, the Circle:



So now you've viewed this, it really was a load of fun checking something so different out.

I must say I went in with a vacant mind (as I have had a serious tummy problem this week) and I just sat back and thought nothing but amazement for this dude.  His Irish accent and fast speech is also engaging as if your not tuned in you'll miss it.

So Keith Barry, what are my final thoughts, amazing, awesome and mind blowing, I have never been so glued to a stage (well maybe @ the Roisin Murphy gig @ the Metro years ago, Roisin if your reading (and I know you are) new music please woman!) so I have to give this a super high rating, not five stars like Batman but 4.75.

Tomorrow a MASSIVE countdown plus a special tribute and some NU music for your ears.

No comments: