Thursday, August 16, 2012

TV Wars Round Three + More Holiday Good Times


So the war has begun and the shit shows have started rolling back in like "Farmer Wants a Wife", I think "Farmer needs a Makeover & a Prostitute" would be a more exciting show.  Or after ACA the other night "Farmer wants a Mail Order Bride".  How fun, the bogans could learn about other cultures, languages and get away from other bogans on a reality show which I have no idea why is still doing the rounds.

Also I saw the tale end of the Shire last night, Fuck My Life, why are these people on TV?  There is a reason people from the Shire stay there and only come into the city to attempt to hold down a job or on Friday/Saturday nights if there local joints are at capacity to try and pick up some trade.

Now I have known folk from the Shire, nice enough but usually if they are out of there comfort zone (God's Country) for too long they go bat shit crazy.

Anyway enough of the shit, oh hang on, Why oh Why I am still watching Big Brother?  The gay, the Greek Miner, The Nerd, The Wannabe Vet/complete creep and the Male Model.  Oh did I forget the bogan who is anti bogans?  Seriously people these men are the most boring men I have ever seen, thank god for fact they are all in the house and my curiosity can now end.  I am officially saying it's time to go Big Brother.

Now to last nights debut and boy do Ten need this to be a hit, Everybody Dance Now is on life support and facing being shafted to Eleven or the axe before the end of the month.  Puberty Blues had an awesome cast and with some funny old school language this really is a gem that I am surprised Ten has produced.  After months of Masterchef and now Masterchef All Stars, their god awful Breakfast show and the declining Project.

Channel Ten in my mind has launched the best of the new shows however I am really unsure of how Dance Now will fare they are up against some big programs from the other networks and they just might have to replace it with the interesting "I Will Survive" which I now can't wait for.

Back to Nine and I got my teeth into the new Underbelly and I really enjoyed it, yes the formula is totally the same as the last four, it's all good times for the bad guys first, the police are baffled, but we will see, and with only 8 episodes this year I think this could totally hold my attention.

So with today's round I will be back with a scoreboard on Saturday for the networks but for now to some happy holiday times:










More Holiday Pics to come, hey is it Friday yet y'all?

No comments: