Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NO Blog Tuesdays


Morning Australia and beyond,

I am super excited tonight that I finally get to see the 4th Step Up film which I will review for y'all tomorrow here in the AM.


Aside from that the Australian film to save the industry is released this Thursday which is mega exciting!  Yes the all singing, all dancing Sapphires is finally upon us, support local talent and check this baby out from tomorrow.



The other Australian film on every one's lips is the Kath & Kim feature which I am excited/nervous for (we all remember how bad the last series was on Channel Seven and don't even go near the US version!), so let's see the trailer for a quick sneak peak:



And finally for some TV news (cause other than my Channel Ten rants there has been very little of this) and some of my favourite new and old shows finish up soon.  It's the finale of the first rebooted season of Dallas this week which should be good, it's been a good drama, not great but good and renewed for a very exciting 15 episode season 2.  True Blood is on the countdown till another big season finale and you get the feeling the bodies are going to start piling high, yes the character count is outta control and Alan Ball is also heading towards the door, here is a sneak peak at episode 10 "Gone, Gone, Gone":



A lot of people have found True Blood has lost the plot a bit this year, I'm undecided I've enjoyed bits n pieces, it's left the books way behind but I am hoping they introduce were-tiger Quinn ASAP.

Until tomorrow happy Hump Day!


No comments: