Monday, August 6, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - Cosmopolis


When a film is truly awful I hardly feel the need to write a review on it, cause basically a large portion of the population understand Robert Pattinson is not a great actor and nor does he pick good films to show off his lack of acting skills he has picked up in his short (and hopefully if he keeps choosing films like this, his career will remain short and not so sweet) and trying career.

Cosmopolis is easily the worst film I have seen this year, it was dull, lifeless and depressing as all fuck, I mean I did a spin class and was pumped up before seeing this pile of utter shit.  Oh well I said I wouldn't go on about it, I should have known Robert Pattinson steer clear @ all costs.  A quick rating before I talk about more important news, Cosmopolis rates -1 stars, yes negative cause this film is a negative piece of shit.

From disgusting Robert Pattinson (what do the Twi-Hards see in him, he is as white as a ghost, he looks shit clean shaven, he looks like a 40 year homeless bum with stubble, he is A grade N-A-S-T-Y) to this wonder of the Olympics, two words MARCEL NGUYEN


Yes this 24 year old half German, half Vietnamese god is pure GOLD in my books.

Not so much pure gold was what I was thinking after tuning into the Preset's new song "Ghosts" for the first time, I hope it grows on me:



Finally onto a serious note, I am not a negative person and I do apologise for the review above but that was two gruelling hours of my life I'll never get back.  And to be serious violence for the sake of violence on a day when in America, another gun man goes crazy with legal weapons.  It is heartbreaking no one in that country has the balls to stand up to the gun fuckers cause basically the blood is on their hands.

It's 2012 America, mental illness is rife and allowing people to walk into their local Walmart and buy weapons over the counter is just something that I personally think is completely nuts.  Wake Up America before more people lose the most precious gift of all their lives and their gift to love.

Okay I'm off my soapbox so to recap, Cosmopolis is to be avoided @ all costs, Marcel Nguyen is someone I want to dip in chocolate, the Presets new song is kinda lame and America again has gun problems and no one is big enough to bring up the gun debate so close to an election.

Good Night Australia.

No comments: