Sunday, February 8, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


So I'm not the world's biggest Colin Firth fan but I am soon becoming upcoming and coming star of KINGSMAN: THE SECERT SERVICE Taron Egerton's.

He was one smoking hot boy, even for a white boy, don't believe me here's the trailer.



This movie was SUPER fun, comedic violence with well staged action scenes and Colin Firth being just so damn English made this film a hit in my eyes.

Samuel L Jackson is wonderful as the token bad guy with a truly evil assistant in Sofia Boutella, man that bitch scared the shit out of me,

So when there are so many films on at the movies now why see this? It's stylish, well done and I am secretly hoping for a sequel/spin off or SOMETHING, please!

I don't want to ruin any plot points but take my word, men/women, date nights or just boys nights out this film will not disappoint. It was a little long towards the climax (that's what she said) but overall I enjoyed myself like I used to as a child watching Gi-Joe cartoons.

Good old English fashioned fun, 4 Stars for this spy/action picture with some unpredictable plot points.

And PS the trailer does not spoil this film AT ALL.

No comments: