Monday, February 9, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


Silly films can sometimes be the most fun and that is the case with MORTDECAI. Johnny Depp is delicious in this role and Gwyneth Paltrow, fuck that clean eating shit is working, SHE looks beyond amazing, radiant and just a vision.

Olivia Munn is delightful as a sex freak and Ewan McGregor is just wonderful as an out of luck love sick Mi-5 agent.



The film is mostly stupid but there are some brilliant one liners and I found myself constantly (in between seeping my orange, pineapple and ginger juice laughing to myself. The UK looking at the USA was hilarious and when Johnny Depp lands in this fancy but wanky hotel he has some wonderful exchanges.

I mostly liked this film, like Kingsman (which I saw earlier that day - double feature Saturday - FUCK YEAH) it was a little long but overall satisfying. Unlike the poor reviews and bad US opening weekend it appeared to have I enjoyed myself and I saw bring on the Gambler & 50 Shades this week.

Oh yeah it's movies a go go time of the year. Not to the all important ranking. I had fun and couldn't stop smiling so for that it can't be flawed 3.5 bat shit crazy Depp on acid Stars.

No comments: