Thursday, May 14, 2020

#COVID-19-BINGE-FEST - Elite (Seasons 1-3)


Spanish dramas are my new favourite past times. Particularly ones around high schools and universities. Well clearly if you saw previous posts about Spanish dramas Merlí: Sapere Aude and the OG series Merlí.

So now it's time to get Elite.



Elite is awesome, it's like if How to Get Away with Murder was in Spain, High School and didn't lose the plot.

With a large and very good looking cast, Elite features a new mystery to solve each season. Personally seasons one and three are the best.

Netflix has gone all HAM and renewed the series for a fourth and fifth season.

The show is hugely popular and no doubt during lockdown a lot of people are catching up on a hugely successful series.

I am late to the Elite party, however I was super hooked as soon as I got into it.

Like Sex Education and Dead to Me, Netflix is having a good run with me. Not to mention the newly released, Hollywood.

When we need content most, Netflix has been delivering. 13 Reasons Why will also conclude next month, so the future continues to look bright on the streaming giant.

A believe a number of the cast are also in the Spanish hit series, Money Heist, so I am truly looking forward to getting into that four part series.

This one will rank highly when I look back on all my #COVID-19-BINGE-FEST stories.

I have smashed a number of series lately. With almost all my US week to week series coming to a close, I now have more time to binge.

I cannot rate this series highly enough, get onto Elite, ASAP if not beforehand.

No comments: