Thursday, November 10, 2011

2 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 2 in things that make me BONKERS:

Wankers at the gym, usually my local Broadway gym is a wanker free zone, however last night there was a supreme number of total wankers around!

The gym is for working out, not for hanging around looking at yourself and making others feel uncomfortable, pull yo head outta yo ass people!




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 2 is:

Kanye West

After yesterday announcing he will not be performing at the Perth and Adelaide Big Day Out's some people will not agree with my high ranking of Kanye West, what do I have for you, blow me! Kanye is the shit and always has been.

His epic last piece of art "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" was by far the best hip hop record of last year and this year his album with Jay Z "Watch the Throne" will also go down as one of the year's best too.

Kanye is a superstar he has had a tonne of hits, he is great live, he has produced tunes for Beyonce, Kid Cudi, Jay Z, John Legend plus Common and hundreds more. He has appeared on some many other artists smashes, Janet Jackson, Fall Out Boy, NERD, Madonna and even more! AMAZING!

Kanye rules and he will continue to do so, he is a massive star and has way too much talent sometimes for his own good.



Now three of his biggest solo hits:







Gosh that was hard only picking three BIG Kanye songs..... Happy Thursday!

No comments: