Thursday, November 10, 2011

TV in 2011 - Part 301

So Wild Boys was axed this week from Channel Seven's 2012 roster, American Horror Story has just been the most amazing new series in ages, and thank god it's been picked up for a second series.

With Ryan Murphy now working on this wonderful masterpiece it leaves me thinking that Glee is left to go even further down the drain. This season (it's third) has been so horrid, it's hard to watch. I am really excited though to see the "Mash Off" episode featuring the following tunes:

"I Can't Go for That" / "You Make My Dreams"
"Hit Me with Your Best Shot" / "One Way or Another"
"Hot for Teacher"
"Rumour Has It" / "Someone Like You"
"Oklahoma"
"You and I" / "You and I"

Could be fun hey!

And to Dexter, he definitely still has loads of steam and mystery in him as series 6 is simply fantastic!

Desperate Housewives is also going off with a bang very unlike the finale of this year's Underbelly Razor, I must day the finale was so disappointing!

So with the year drawing to a close and summer TV on the horizon what are my DVD/catch up picks:

- Dexter - all past series
- True Blood - all four seasons
- The Big C - both emotional and extremely funny seasons

Heres to a good rest of the year on the idiot box!

No comments: