Sunday, November 20, 2011

Farewell Honkers, last night was BONKERS

Yes a full round up of my farewell to the lovely Thailand and Hong Kong is coming up, but after a crazy night in the gay district of the mighty Honkers, my head is bumping today and it's time for a final Sunday Yum Cha session.

Oh boy what a whirlwind trip and I can't believe next week the journey is all but over.

I fly out tonight on the amazing Virgin Atlantic, which I loved flying over and I can't wait to settle down to some more trashy films. Speaking of films I must add I saw the excellent "Midnight in Paris" heading over from Bangkok to Hong Kong. It really is a great film despite Owen Wilson usually being so vile in most films. And come to think of it most of the films he is in really suck butt.

So there you go if you re in Australia and bored on your Sunday afternoon/evening maybe catch up with the latest Woody Allen installment, really a good easy to watch film set in the beautiful Paris.

Okay I am going on about nothing another than film, so a full holiday blog entry will be coming at some stage tomorrow on my last day of freedom until Christmas. Oh and that reminds me a fully new Christmas gift registry is also coming soon so look out for that you witches.

Anyway from Hong Kong on the 20th floor of the Lanson Place, I am signing out, hung over and still beaming with excitement after one dancing to a SIA tune on an international dance floor and two after surviving all the mad roller coasters at yesterday's fab and camp Ocean Park!

See y'all!

No comments: