Wednesday, November 9, 2011

3 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 3 in things that make me BONKERS:

MoVember

All I can say is some men can wear facial hair well and some just can't, it's the ones who just can't that scare me and continue to think Movember is one sure way of getting a lady or a lad into the sack.

Frightful!




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 3 is:

Bjork

I spent a while reading about Bjork's long career last night and now we are down to the best of the best artists I think I'll just let the next few clips speak for themselves, this woman is the best I've ever seen in live music at the Forecourt of the Opera House. She is supreme, vocally and style wise. Love you Bjork!









Just epic, love you Bjork!

No comments: