Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dear Ryan Murphy {Open Letter}

Dear Ryan Murphy,

This season of Glee totally blows, and I mean it doesn't blow a little bit but heaps blows. On the other hand I heard of your new show "American Horror Story" and I have since watched the first four episodes and right after episode one I was hooked. I am in love, the characters, the story lines, first class.

I loved your work on Nip/Tuck and I liked earlier bits of Glee however these days it's so hit n miss, I mean one episode I want to go full drag and sing around my apartment and then the next I find myself cutting my toe nails and wishing Toni Pearon would re start her music career.

Ryan Murphy well done on getting a second season for American Horror Story and I really want you to focus your attentions on this terrific new show and the best of the new season. Mind you it's not hard to bit that ridiculous new version of Charlies Angels, what a pile of horse shit.

Anyway I am off to prepare for another episode of American Horror Story, but Glee, I think I'll wait till I'm retired and have more time up my sleeve.

All the best and can't wait to see more of this terrific new series, well done.

Andrew

PS - I hate Christmas CD's as you may read below in my Bonkers countdown and now I find the Glee cast is doing a second one, I am disapointed! Anyway at least Mike Chang is getting more screen time this year.

No comments: