Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hong Kong was so yesterday it's Bang my cock today

So after a quick visit through and around Hong Kong it's onto my second leg of the November Asia tour in the lovely and sweet Bangkok. After loving the Peninsula fully sick and the day spa there was simply to die for, I recommend an oriental head massage, so dreamy!

After having the worlds best Yum Cha and then enjoying the public transport in Hong Kong (PS Australia we are so behind in the world of public transportation and ticketing this) and feeling as though I was in Manila on Sunday as it's the day all the Filipino maids get off.

Once we return on our final leg to Hong Kong it's Disney Land time and more delicious oriental food. The food in Hong Kong was just blissful and the bubble tea ain't half bad too.

After a sweet as hair cut and my day spa and time in the pool in Hong Kong I am ready and refreshed for some hardcore shopping and fun fun fun in Bangkok!

Curently I am loving the Sukhothai hotel and the beautiful buffet breakfast I just smashed and PS how cool is Emirates to fly, definately no budget like Qantas AKA Queer and Nasty Try Another Service LOL

Alright that's it for me, Happy Birthday tomorow Mrs Alex Pelikan the worlds hottest bride to be of 2012.

Talk soon

No comments: