Thursday, November 17, 2011

Last Full Day in Thailand and is it wrong to eat.....

BBQ Pork Buns for breakfast? While on holidays I sure do not see why not!

So my collection of T-Shirts and shorts continues to grow after shopping yesterday so look out Sydney and beyond!

No offense Australia but I want to relocate so badly to Thailand, people are polite, the public transport system is easy to use and did I say the people are friendly. Sydney has become so busy and so cranky that I don't know why a tourist would ever return to our high prices, bad service levels and shocking transport.

Over here a taxi is around $2-$4 around the city, in Sydney it could be $50 depending on traffic!

I love Australia don't get me wrong but if I won Lotto, guess where you would find me!

So yesterday was a movie night and shopping day! Shopping is great here, all the centres, the markets, the street stalls, it is just amazing. You can pick up everything from clothes, DVD copies, CD copies, computers, hand guns, knock off Calvin Klein and new this year Aussie Bum!

The food here also is supreme our buffet breakfast at the Four Seasons yesterday was to die for, BBQ Pork Buns, muesli, Fried Rice, Stir Fries, all the fresh fruit in the world you could ever want or need for and pastries galore, so supreme!

I love food and Bangkok is a food paradise!

So tomorrow it's back to Honkers and I will try and update as much as possible from there but there will be loads to do before arriving back in Sydney early Monday morning. Don't know how I am going to function Tuesday at work, way too hard to think about that after and hour and a half beauty treatment. LOL

Okay travel readers, off now to the pool and some Sookie Stackhouse.

XOXO

No comments: