Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Holiday is finally here

And my countdown is now over :(

Well stay tunned for live updates for the lovely Asian neighbours we have.

In the meantime let's enjoy five tracks to get me in the mood for my take off today!

1. Architecture In Helsinki - I Know Deep Down

Camp, classic, good fun, that's exactly what you need before a good holiday away from the pre Christmas rat race.

I Know Deep Down by Architecture In Helsinki

2. Florence & The Machine - Shake It Out

Not so great on the UK X Factor this past week but I have heard live she isn't the best but vocally on this record this song is pure bliss:



3. Hermitude - Speak Of The Devil

The main dancer in the video is delicious too!



4. Kasabian - Re-Wired

Great rock riff, and they are here for the struggling Big Days Out in 2012



5. SBTRKT - Pharaohs

What can I say, smooth vocals, great beats, kust sublime, if I hear this on a dancefloor I will lose my shit!

No comments: