Thursday, November 10, 2011

Press Release - My 29 and a half birthday party

Yeah I am 30 next year and yeah I hate birthday parties but I am going into this a little differently, I plan on being OS for my 30th and so therefore I plan to host a halfway to 30 do in January, so my readers and close friends and possible strangers here are the details for your smartphones, diaries, IPAD's, scrap pieces of paper or whatever:

When - Sunday the 15th of January 2012

Where - The Bank Hotel

What Time - From 1pm - lunch will be at the Thai restaurant if you want to eat there, not fussed if you do or you don't.

Till When it's a School Night - Whenever it's a drop in when you please and leave when you please thing, I'll be there, so come say hello.

Dress Code - It's Summer, so as few clothes as humanly possible.

Is this a Ploy for two parities in one year - No I will not be having a 30th, mark my words, this is it as Dannii once sung.

That is all, a further reminder will be sent in weeks to come.

Peace out.

No comments: