Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 11 in things that make me BONKERS:

Christmas decorations in stores in October, okay so I could have listed this earlier but there have been more pressing issues. So Christmas is still around 6 weeks off so even know it's too early but Christmas decorations out in October is just plain wrong town!




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 11 is:

John Butler

What a career, what a talented man and what great work he does inside and outside of the music world.

5 John Butler Trio's in and a couple of solo recodings he is already a multiple ARIA award winner and an extremely talented song writer and live performer.



I have been lukcy enough to see the Butler Trio live a few times and they never disapoint, with a great back catalogue now and their tunes getting stronger and stronger, the John Butler Trio and Mr John Butler himself just keep getting better!

No comments: