Monday, November 7, 2011

5 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 5 in things that make me BONKERS:

Sydney people and their massive attitudes.



After being on the peaceful Central Coast all weekend and having people randomly saying hello to you and smiling at you I realised that people really in Sydney have a stick up there ass.

So grow up fuck faces in Sydney we are all the same at the end of the day whether you live in Mosman or Campbelltown.

Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 5 is:

Jay Z

Now what can you say about a man who has done it all, married Beyonce, possibly got her up the duff, sold millions of records and collobrated with endless artists and rapped over just about anything (Linkin Park included - good grief).

Jay Z, he is the money and knows how to be one of the best business men in the world.

Jay Z you are my Rockafeller and one of my nominations for the album of the year alongside Mr Kanye West with "Watch the Throne".



Now I've got 99 Problems but a bitch definately ain't one!

No comments: