Friday, November 4, 2011

8 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 8 in things that make me BONKERS:

Singers who go gay and then go way over the top gay.



So for the Australian Idol years and a few years after Anthony Callea claimed to be straight and then SURPRISE "I'm Gay" and then with those two words he hit UBER gay. The same with young Darren Hayes.



I saw his concert last night (review above) and he quoted "Can I dance, of course I can I'm Gay....... GAY", well no shit Sherlock but you did deny it for years and marry some poor beard.

So my point to this mornings rant is if your going to be gay, straight, bi, religious, whatever, don't hide it just be yourself as the below clip explains, cause it does get better and if you be yourself people will like you no matter what.




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 8 is:

Pharrell

In my opinion the sexiest man in music, he has produced work for Jay Z, Kelis, No Doubt, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Justine Timberlake & a million more! All under the production team as The Neptunes.

He then started his group, N.E.R.D and really set the world on fire with "Lapdance", "Rockstar", "She Wants to Move" and many more, as much as there live show was a little disappointing early this year or last as recording artists they are simply amazing.

Pharrell then had a highly underated solo album which was amazing "In my Mind", which featured a couple of mini hits but were on high rotation on my stereo, "Can I Have It Like That", "Angel" & "Number One".



Pharrell Williams a top notch performer and top deserves to be in my top 10 artists.

Now let's get your Friday on witches!

No comments: