Saturday, October 6, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - On the Road


What homo erotic nonsense!  No On the Road is not just one big gay fantasy although with the below cast it almost feels like it:



Okay warning to all film goers for this film, it's one long road, not s short trip up the road it's epic and long.  The road seems to be endless but does it resolve what it sets out to do?  Not really is the answer in two words, I started confused, I left less than satisfied and I felt it was just one big romp with Kristen Stewart getting her boobs out way too much for my Twilight eyes.

So "On the Road", don't do what I did and see a 9pm session as you will be welcoming in the new day and walk out thinking, gosh I feel like I have seen a heap of America in one sitting.

Road movies can be awesome and this has moments of being awesome, but it is also really drawn out to in parts.  The characters are mostly self destructing but enjoyable at the same time.  Speaking of the cast it has a pretty stellar line up, it just for me was a big effort and a big time investment which without all the gay references and near homo erotic moments I would have drifted into a deep slumber.

On the Road, big efforts and good looking men but not much else 2.5 hairy chested stars.

No comments: