Wednesday, October 17, 2012

RE: Insight Trolls


So I watched Insight last night on the wonderfully multicultural SBS (we all know how much I love SBS PopAsia) and I found I still had no real idea of what a troll was, I always thought of a troll as a 90's fad:


But hey who I am, I just blog and review the shit out of some very average to very amazing films, gigs and theatre shows.  Now if you see as much theatre, film & live music as me your going to see some shit which needs to be brought back down a peg or two.

Unfortunately this whole trolling forums, R.I.P Facebook pages, Twitter is just not my thing so maybe I am not a troll and more just a possibly left leaning greenie from Sydney who enjoys good music and is not sure why Gangnam Style is not the Australia nor playing Homebake this year.  C'mon how much more fun would the whole Domain doing a flash mob to Gangnam Style be than watching Blondie (excuse me before I go back to sleep for another 8 hours).

Yes it's true I am no closer to understanding what trolls are and that means I have no idea what Charlotte Dawson's episode was all about.  But if you harass people online under a fake name well chances are your a loser who can't get their dick sucked.

Okay next up I will review the week's premium new music releases, so on this hump day be nice to one another don't be a loser and deface people's R.I.P Facebook pages cause that's just Alan Jones low and no one wants to be compared to that low life senior citizen.

No comments: