Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Why is there so much good TV out right now??


So the new American TV season has started and boy has it started!  New Dexter, new Revenge and a flood of new seasons to excite a couch potato like me.

And Glee has really stepped it up this season, with great numbers, a huge number of guest stars and some interesting story lines.  Usually I would get cranky that they are about to have four weeks off but I need a break to catch up on his other show American Horror Story which second season starts this month.

Ryan Murphy from Glee also has a new sitcom which looks quite good, it's called the New Normal and so far seems to be finding a bit of an audience.

Over in the UK the X Factor is about to get into the live shows and so far there is some very varied fun talent so look out here for some clips from the show.

Now my thoughts on Dexter, EXCELLENT start to season 7 (the second last ever season) and Revenge, it could shape up to be great but I really would have liked only one season of this soap, there was a lot to catch up on in episode one and I don't know if it did the first season justice.

Keep an eye out for my television reviews coming soon and on Sunday my BIG ass countdown.  Until then, happy hump day, gotta love long weekends!

No comments: