Monday, October 8, 2012

The Comedy Store IS Wilarious


Wilarious is the new show by comedian, ABC host and former radio announcer Wil Anderson.  So some background first, I never really enjoyed Wil Anderson's partnership when he joined Adam Spencer on JJJ breakfast.  I haven't ever watched the Glass House nor the Gruen programs, so basically I wasn't a huge Wil lover.

However after seeing the new show, I can now say I am a 100% Wil Anderson fan and I will definitely be looking forward to his next show.  He worked the room extremely well, he over shared about his own life and he viewed society much in the same way I did and you know in this day and age I do feel a little too soft to live in Sydney when I share the same foot paths with the below low lives.


I feel in the last week it has shown Australia and the greater human race does not support vile characters and therefore I should have more room on the foot path if the above and below could and should be removed from society.



Ok so end of rant, in brief if you continue to listen to 2GB & 2GAYFM your probably supporting the end of the world as we know it.

So back to Wil, his show run so well, his storytelling was amazing and the whole crowd was right behind him.  Wil is a big fan of trying to be a better person by small acts of kindness (or as he said something young people have no idea of, MANNERS) that are free and take anywhere from 2 seconds to 10 seconds.

Now after Parklife last weekend (the future of the world is bleak if these young people have anything to do with it) I learnt manners, self respect and dignity all have left the Generation Y building.  Don't get me wrong I am so for Girl power, but wearing demin underwear in public and in front of 20,000 not a real good look ladies.  Men, we have all needed to wee, but pissing in front of 20,000 in a central location, not behind a tree or in a dark spot, really?

So without further ranting (yes the world currently needs work) Wil Anderson is on at the Comedy Store for another couple of weeks, get along this show might just change your life, really!



I am sorry to have doubted you in the past Wil, but this show gets the the BIG 5 stars for the big man. WELL DONE WIL, you are Wilarious

No comments: