Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tu-Plang + Unit in FULL {Regurgitator live @ the Hi-Fi}


Oh dear the long weekend is now a long distant memory and boy did I get my share of live music.

Last night I invested two hours into seeing Regurgitator spin out their first two records in full. Tu-Plang I was less familiar with but Unit has always been one of my favourite Australian albums of all time.

The gig was filled with a totally different crowd to the disgraceful sight that was Parklife.  It was an older more chilled crowd who showed in the Gurge's louder moments they still liked to ROCK!

They opened with "I Sucked a Lot of Cock to get Where I am" which was amazing, the highlights of Tu-Plang were "Blubber Boy" & "Ku Foo Sing".

They had a short break before coming back in silver jumpsuits to do Unit in full.  The album was flawless and was filled with hits.  The gurge played them all and had a great time doing so.

Quan was also looking a little to sexy to be almost 40.


The show was a great slice of 90's nostalgia and I really enjoyed myself, I think gigs win over festivals in 2012, the long run of festivals being popular I think is now over.

The live show last night @ Sydney's new Hi-Fi (looks amazing by the way) rates a classic 4 stars, well done Regurgitator

No comments: