Monday, March 21, 2016

April is Australian Music Month and the Month I get my Fitness back...


On my other BLOG Flashing off the Record, it's time again to go ALL Australian and on this site, it's time to go all Fitspo!

A term I learnt during Triple J and the ABC's body week. Yes I loved most of what Triple J did, however did question was I getting too old to listen to THIS:




Yes Triple J went to town with gimmicks for a bit but I have to say the nude thing I didn't mind as this honestly was a great week of radio and made me think.

I recently quit my boot camp and since I have been working here there and everywhere, dealing with a cold, fitness has been pushed to the lowest spot on my priorities and it's time to call it a comeback.

After a late Summer of walking 16km - 20km a day, boot camp and general just getting it done, holidays and life has gotten in the way so in April I am reclaiming my health and I will bring it to you in a Post Easter, Post first trimester of the year type comeback.

It's not going to be about selfies and lectures, it's going to be honest, straight up talk about trying to eat better and mix up my fitness routine. Because we all know fitness can get stale from time to time.

So come back in a bit, I know all the holiday talk is fun and all but hello!

No comments: