Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Third Visit to Hong Kong and I Love this Global City Long Time


I was lucky enough to have a father working for an airline as a child and I travelled a lot, however I never went to Hong Kong so as an adult to visit Hong Kong three times now has been a treat. The city is wonderful, diverse and busy and just so easy to get around on public transport, Sydney take note.

Hong Kong has amazing dim sum, traditional Cantonese foods and loads of Western foods to smash you're way through, only the other day we gave Outback Steakhouse again and I must say since Bali one of the best steaks I've smashed.

Hong Kong is simply easy to walk down the amazing Nathan Road on the Kowloon side and check out all the sights and sounds this city has to offer. Malls and designer shops line Nathan Road as does local making interesting and at times delicious street food for locals and tourists a like.

I have always been a fan of short flights and none are better than coming to Hong Kong. I may sound like I am from Tourism Hong Kong but I am being honest in saying Hong Kong is one of my favourite Asian cities to visit.

Walking the streets and mainly looking up and down Nathan Road, the sights of Hong Kong are just so interesting, from the Island side to the Kowloon side, there really is something for everyone. And now moving to the Langham Hotel and smashing yet another Buffet Breakfast the countdown was on to visit my third Asian country this month.

After doing Bali earlier on this month (extensive posts below) I am extremely happy to again be taking on a few new (and old) Asian sights and sounds. Here is hoping in Bangkok I can experience the amazing 4D cinema again!

Ok Hong Kong, it's been real, but it's Vietnam (Da Nang to be exact) time!


No comments: