Monday, March 7, 2016

Bali Fourth & Final Day: Melasti (start of Nyepi), Another downpour of Summer Rain & Best Steaks EVA!


The start of Nyepi was the way my fourth and final entry of my BLOG posts for this 2016 Bali trip, never fear dear readers over Easter/late March I will take you all to Vietnam, Hong Kong and Thailand. It's Asia All Over this March 2016.




Nyepi is the Balinese day for Silence and it starts off with Melasti and it was super impressive to watch from the comfort of our resort.

Next up was another downpour of rain, followed by some of the loudest thunder I have heard it ages, the Melasti celebrations and formalities continued throughout and swimming in this tropical rain was amazing, I cannot remember swimming in the rain since I was a child.

Before heading to Denpasar airport it was just enough time to smash another amazing steak at Petitenget down the road from our hotel. The Angus steak there is so gosh damn good, I had it back in November and it was time to smash it once more.


I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant, great service, not too busy, free from the bogans in Kuta and well priced.

So that brings me to the end of bringing you Bali via this very BLOG. Never fear readers if you need more reading, Flashing off the Record has a load of lady posts in light of International Women's Day on Tuesday - so GO HERE

Until just after St Patricks Day this BLOG will be back bringing you Movies, House of Cards and my thoughts on the upcoming US election, until then, see you soon bye...

No comments: